- Bachelor of Arts (Economics) – UVIC 1998
- Life Insurance Level 1 (2000) & Level 2 (2001), licensed in BC
- 20+ yrs of Wealth Management & Insurance planning
- Member of Chamber of Commerce – Kelowna
- Member of Uptown Rutland Business Association
- Member of the Rotary Club of Kelowna (Downtown, 2005-2013)
For over 2 decades, my goal is to assist clients with their financial security needs and retirement planning. Together with you, we can strategize the solutions to ensure your lifestyle and goals are achieved.
I graduated from the University of Victoria with a B.A. in Economics and have been a financial advisor since 2000.
I am committed to furthering my education and am currently studying for my Professional Financial Advisor (PFA) designation. I have completed the Canadian Securities Course, as well as taking courses required to sell life insurance (Life Insurance Levels 1 and 2).
I believe in being an active member in the community a. I have been a coach for several different teams, as well as member of the Rotary Club of Kelowna for several years.
– Kris & Erika K.
“We had met with other financial planners and were having a difficult time finding someone who we felt would
listen to us and look out for us. We found that with Jeremy. He gives us personalized attention.
He knows us and our goals and we now feel more confident about our finances.”