Jeremy Harris – Advisor
My goal is to assist clients with their financial security needs and retirement planning. Together with you, we can strategize the solutions to ensure your lifestyle and goals are achieved.
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics) – UVIC 1998
- Life Insurance Level 1 (2000) & Level 2 (2001), licensed in BC
- 17+ yrs of Wealth Management & Insurance planning
- Member of Chamber of Commerce – Kelowna
- Member of Uptown Rutland Business Association
- Member of the Rotary Club of Kelowna (Downtown, 2005-2013)
Why Choose Mountain Planning?
We will address your goals and offer solutions to your personal, corporate, and estate planning needs and objectives.
We will listen and evaluate your concerns through a needs analysis process. From there, we will carefully craft your
planning to fulfill your goals both short & long term. Lastly, together we will agree to a set schedule in order to
monitor and re-evaluate as needs change.
– Kris & Erika K.
“We had met with other financial planners and were having a difficult time finding someone who we felt would
listen to us and look out for us. We found that with Jeremy. He gives us personalized attention.
He knows us and our goals and we now feel more confident about our finances.”
NEED SOME FINANCIAL GUIDANCE AND EXPERTISE?
Fill out the form below for our engaging financial newsletter.